The Jr JHawk Westside Championship is an official Qualifier for the 2022 Heartland States Middle School Basketball Championship to be held in Sioux City, IA on March 11-13. All teams finishing 1st or 2nd in each division will qualify for the States Championship to battle top teams from towns throughout the Heartland Region.
REGISTER ONLINE ONLY HERE:
1. Fill out team information below
2. You will receive a confirmation email
3. Send in your payment via check, please state what team and division with the check.
4. SEND CHECK HERE: 6717 Terrazzo Dr NW Cedar Rapids, Ia 52405.
5. You will receive last confirmation email that we have received payment and your team is now locked in.
* February 26th/27th 2022 at Jefferson High School
* 2nd-5th plays Saturday
* 6th -8th plays Sunday
*MVP Trophy for each championship game!
* Championship games roster Announcements
(teams that make it to the championship game will play on the varsity court and have their teams announced with music just like a varisty game)
* 175.00 dollars entry, 3 game guarantee tournament format will be pool play into single elimination bracket
*EVERY division will have a championship game
* 2nd-8th grade girls, 6 team max. for each age group. NO all-star teams
* IHSGAU rules with exception of 8 minute quarters
· Clock stops on shooting fouls and last 1 minute of the game. (unless team is up by 15 or more)
* Games will end if team is up by 20 points with 2 minutes left
· Halftime will be 2 minutes (tournament director reserves right to shorten if necessary)
* Waiver must be turned in prior to your first game.
* 2 certified officials for every game, scorekeepers provided
* NO individual will profit, this is a fundraiser for our program
* 7 dollar per person admission, Children 9 and under are free
* Rules, waivers, registration can be downloaded below
* Please make checks payable to JR J-HAWK BASKETBALL
Entries can be mailed to: 6717 Terrazzo Dr. NW Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
February 26th & 27th 2022
FOR MORE INFO:
Please make checks payable to: JR JHAWK BASKETBALL
Entries can be mailed to:
6717 Terrazzo Dr. NW Cedar Rapids, IA 52405
For more info or questions please contact:
Diamond Luvan: (319) 651-0764
1243 20th Street Southwest, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404, United States
Please have all players sign in the left column, with their parent/legal guardian signing in the adjacent right column.
The signing of this sheet acknowledges that parents, players, coaches, and spectators that are participating or attending the Cedar Rapids Jr JHawk Westside Championships acknowledge and accept that they are fully responsible for their own property and possible injuries that may occur while at this tournament. Cedar Rapids Jefferson High School, the Jr. J-Hawks, school employees, and tournament volunteers are not responsible for any lost/stolen property or for any injuries to any participate or spectator while they are involved in the Cedar Rapids J-Hawk Girls Alumni Basketball Shootout.